The role is varied and is suitable for conscientious, self-motivated, organised individuals with good communication skills who is committed to providing excellent service.
- Proven working experience as a Machine Operator within the Waste Industry is preferred but is not crucial.
- Punctual, hard- working, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A commitment to uphold and improve the company brand standards.
- A team player who is committed to enhancing the company culture.
- Safe operating record with no incidents of damage or injury.
- Complete documented pre-use checks on the machine and report any issues identified
- Operate the company machine in a safe & professional manner.
- Have knowledge of varying Waste Streams and Grades of waste
- Possess an Operators Card or Certificate of Basic Training
- Loading various waste streams and grades into various differing processing machines & vehicles
- Complete the daily work schedule in line with the company objectives
- Liaise and communicate with the traffic office, garage and site functions to overcome issues as they arise
- Maintain & improve the company brand standards through, personal presentation, office presentation and document presentation.
- Please note – company uniform is provided.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and report any mal practice
- Support the company Near-Miss and Hazard Reporting procedure
Willshee’s is a leading independent domestic, industrial and commercial waste management company based in Burton-on-Trent. Our family-run company has been providing waste and recycling solutions for over 35 years. Our waste & recycling expertise means we can propose, develop and deliver tailor made services for the reduction, reuse, recycling, recovery and disposal of waste.
We offer a wide range of services from wheelie bin hire, skips, rear end loaders (RELs), roll on/off container and equipment rental for general waste, Moffett collections, and all types of recycling.