We currently have two depots located off Wetmore Road, a main office and a new purpose- built recycling unit due to open in Swadlincote early 2021 due to continued growth.
The role is varied and is suitable for conscientious, self-motivated, organised individuals with good communication skills who is committed to providing excellent service.
- Proven working experience as an LGV Driver within the Waste Industry is preferred but is not crucial.
- Punctual, hard- working, ‘can do’ attitude.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A commitment to uphold and improve the company brand standards.
- A team player who is committed to enhancing the company culture.
- Good driving record with no traffic violations.
- Complete documented pre-use checks on the vehicle and report any issues identified
- Drive the company vehicle in a safe & professional manner.
- Have knowledge of the RTR & WTD Regulations
- Possess a Category C or C + E Licence, Digital Card and Driver CPC Card
- Interact with customers in a professional manner
- Complete the daily work schedule in line with the customer and company objectives
- Liaise with and communication with customers, members of the public, the traffic
- office, garage and site functions to overcome issues as they arise
- Maintain & improve the company brand standards through, personal presentation, office presentation and document presentation.
- Please note – company uniform is provided.
Health & Safety
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and report any mal practice
- Support the company Near-Miss and Hazard Reporting procedure
Willshee’s is a leading independent domestic, industrial and commercial waste management company based in Burton-on-Trent. Our family-run company has been providing waste and recycling solutions for over 35 years. Our waste & recycling expertise means we can propose, develop and deliver tailor made services for the reduction, reuse, recycling, recovery and disposal of waste.
We offer a wide range of services from wheelie bin hire, skips, rear end loaders (RELs), roll on/off container and equipment rental for general waste, Moffett collections, and all types of recycling.